Sunday, August 7, 2011

My 5m old f husky puppy will not potty out side?

help i dont know what 2 do, i have two of then the m is 4m and he is all most potty trained, and the f is not, she will not go out side at all, even if i give her a treat when she does go outside she will still come inside and 20min latter go on my floor agian, so i statred to put her in a kennel and she would just pee and poo all over the cage i had to wash her all the time, so then i started to put her and the m in the bathroom cuz my m does not like to be alone, he will not potty in my bath room, but my f wil she pees and poo in my tub and i dont know what to do, so i put up a babby gate so she is stuck in one room so i can watch her, i take her out evey hour, i feed them both in the morning 2 cups for each of them, then i take them out the m will go and she wont, so i have an in closed porch i leve her in there for 10 min then go to take her out, and she will have goon on the floor, now not only is she going on the floor but she jumps up on my side table and poos on it, i am not kidding she really does this i left her on the porch and came in side and looked out the window in the door and saw her do it, does any one know how to help me i am going CRAZZY lol, i love them both but i just can not take her any more, i have a 2 year old and i can not keep cleaning my carpets every day, and it is to hot for her out side, it gets to 108 around my area, and i have not yet got a fence and i cant leve her out side because my neighbor got there husky dog stolen a month ago, and i really wanted them to be indoor dogs, i do walk them though, its hard cuz they dont like the leash yet but going ok so far. If any one can help it would be wonderfull and thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment