Friday, August 12, 2011

This guy is so cruel to me, but yet I really like him still, what is wrong with me?

I don't know if you've ever heard this theory, but someone once told me that women are often attracted to men that remind them of their father. Perhaps if you had a negative relationship with your dad, this affects the guys you're interested in. If you've been mistreated in the past, it's really easy to set your standards low. I dated a very cruel guy for a long period of time and after that, all the guys I went for were jerks. This, I have figured, is because I felt like I DESERVED to be treated that way. So maybe you should evaluate your self esteem. I truly recommend you stay away from those who seem outwardly cruel, because chances are, they ARE cruel. Set your standards high! Every woman deserves a man who treats her well!

No comments:

Post a Comment