Thursday, August 11, 2011

90's Toyota mr2 first car?

So getting my own car finally. I really like the toyota mr2, especially the turbo model but i wasn't sure about a few things that I was wondering about. First.....i know how to drive a rwd car and i'm 18 in a month, and it will still be a few months until i actually get a car so i'll car over two years of driving experience(i know that isn't alot but its a decent amount so please don't be saying how i'm too inexperienced for a sports or sporty car). I'm more just interested on the mechanical side. How did those cars generally hold up, were they mechanically sound? i would expect them to have done pretty well because they r a toyota, but then again we are potentially talking about a car that is the same age I am. So any advice is useful, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment