Thursday, August 11, 2011

Im 16 and kinda inexperienced... do girls do this kinda thing?

ok so i just recently started talking to this girl who i like A LOT and i thought she would never like me. but it turns out she does. but she lives about an hour away and i just got to see her on wednesday. i had seen her a few times before recently. and before wednesday i had never made out with a girl before. i know, pathetic right. so i had already kissed this girl like 6 times. kissing wasnt new its fine for me. but she had a boyfriend while i was kissing her. she just broke up with him after they had been dating for like a year and a half. and she needed comfort. so when i saw her i started hugging her and we hugged for a long time. then you know things kinda escalated. i didnt even know how to make out. but i kissed her once and went back to hugging her. then it got kinda wild. she quit hugging me and leaned back against a counter and pulled me into her and we kissed like 4 times right after each other then ended with a really long one. then she stuck her tongue in my mouth and started sucking on my lower lip. and i started FREAKING THE FU‌CK OUT inside my mind cuz i didnt know what i was doing. so i just kinda played along and stayed calm. it was hot but it was sloppy on my part. even tho i felt like a total dumba‌ss she didnt seem to notice or mind. but we were just now talking on the phone about how awesome it was. and then she says "i didnt think you were gonna tongue me". and i was like what are you talking about you started it. but she kept saying that i started it and she wont admit that she really did. she doesnt even know that that was my first time making out. it just seems too perfect and do you think shes trying to make her old bf jealous? im kinda worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment