Friday, August 12, 2011

My girlfriend punched and slapped me last night?

my girlfriend hurt me last night, and i don't know what to do. her dad is always insulting to me,and he always tells her to find someone better. her dads in a wheelchair, so he doesn't work or anything, he just sits complains and just be miserable all day while making everyone else miserable. things took a toll on me when he insulted me last time my girlfriend called me over to have dinner with her parents. so when driving back to my place, i told her to at least tell her father to try and have some respect for me as i do him. she said that it's best to ignore it, so we argued and i called her dad a crippled goon who deserves a slow death. she stayed quiet for the rest of the way home.when we got home i went to her trying to ask for forgiveness over what i said about her dad, but she pushed me off, started punching and slapping me calling me stuff. i grabbed her hand begging her to stop, so she kicked me in the groin and left. where do i go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment