Sunday, August 7, 2011

What is the genre of my writing?

I'm a 14 year-old writer who writes for teens and about teens. My stories involve general things that go on in teenagers' lives (things like boys, friends, family, etc) but I put a twist on things so they seem a bit dramatic. The one I'm writing at the moment is a bit like The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I write stories like that and my biggest dream is to get published, or even better, have one of my stories published and also made into a film (a bit unlikely for an inexperienced 14 year-old, but hey, a girl can dream, right?). The point is, I don't really know what genre I write (romance, horror, action, sci-fi, etc). I always include a bit of romance in my stories, but I also write for and about teens. I think my genre is romance but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me what genre I write! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment