Saturday, August 6, 2011

Parents, would you let your teen ride in a car with another teen?

my friend and i were planning a road trip, but neither of us have our licenses so we would go with my friend's older sister. we are 16 and her sister is 19. it's about a 3 or 4 hour drive to where we're going. my mother, however does not want me driving with my friend's sister. she doesn't think its safe to drive with an "inexperienced driver" on "unfamiliar roads". I get where she is coming from but i don't think it would be that bad. it'd be just the 3 of us at like 6 am so we wouldn't be listening to loud music, it wouldn't be like a party in the car and she is a responsible driver- doesn't speed or text/call while driving etc. parents, if it was your teen would you let them go? if so why? i need reasons to convince my mom to let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment