Saturday, August 6, 2011

Embarrassing moment in bed, could this spoil my university social life?

I'm 22, still at university. I've never really had a long term girlfriend or even one night stands, so I'm still very inexperienced in the bedroom. Anyway I was at the club last week, celebrating the end of our finals, and I met this girl, took her back to mine. I was a little drunk and so was she. She asked me to put a condom on. I had one I kept since sexual health week when they were giving them out for free. Anyway I've never actually really put one on before, so I tried doing it in the bathroom but still, it just wouldn't stay on properly and before I knew it I went soft. I went back to my bedroom and apologised and, well, she wasn't impressed. At all. In fact she just gave me a mean look and asked if I was actually straight, got dressed and left. I think she knew one of my friends, so how far does this kind of thing spread? this is doing wonders to my self esteem/respect I think I'm going to hide from everyone for a while until I know it's safe to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment